Thursday, May 5, 2016

CD Voyage A-3 Aerosmith

Aerosmith - Get a Grip (1993)


Image result for aerosmith get a gripWhy the CD: 
I think this is one that I think we both owned.  That, or "Pump".  It's Aerosmith, and they're great.  Plus, I thought Joe Perry was really hot in the 90s.

CD Thoughts:
Hey, this is the one with a picture of the band's nipples on the disc!  One of the reasons I hadn't listened to this in years is that we played several of the songs on the soft rock station where I worked (3 different spans of time), so I'd heard "Crying," "Crazy, " and "Amazing" plenty, and they had started to seem kind of interchangeable.  I prefer several other, harder songs on this disc - "Eat the Rich" is pretty funny, and I always liked "Livin' on the Edge", and "Shut Up and Dance."  It's a fun CD to listen to in the car.  Some of the cuts are overlong for me, but they sound good and the production is nice and thick.

Takeaway:
This was fun to listen to, but I'd definitely rather change it up with Aerosmith CDs, and probably listen to something older.


No comments:

Post a Comment